Mandarin Speaking Sales Assistant Executive
- Compiling daily lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates.
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system for sales and administrative professionals.
- Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data.
- Expediting requests rush orders and altering sales orders and shipping information as required.
- Handling all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
- Through assisting the current sales staff, the goal is to become independent and take charge of customers as soon as possible with guidance.
- Strive to acquire extensive knowledge of commercial products and to provide appropriate suggestions and advice to customers.
- Accurately manage customer information and contribute to overall organizational efficiency through maintaining and updating the sales database.
Skills & Experiences
- Possess Diploma or above.
- Fresh grads who have 1 year of intern experience in B2B sales or those who have 1 year of B2B sale experience.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in admin task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in software and tools (Microsoft excel, powerpoint)
- Experience working for a Japanese company is added advantage.
- Ability to interact professionally.
- Interest in interior hardware is a must, knowledge of related industries is added advantage.
- Must be customer satisfaction oriented and have the ability to understand and respond appropriately to customer needs.
- Must be a team player, eager to grow, and have the potential to work independently and take on clients as soon as possible.