The Business Sales Representative is responsible for developing business for retail customer based.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Visiting sales sites(such as AEON, Jaya Grocer, Village Grocer etc) regularly and ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Supervise promoter, product training and briefing.
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Assist roadshow, event, fair and sampling booth.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Maintaining client records and accurate records.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Skills & Experiences
- SPM graduates are welcome to apply
- Have passion to do sales in F&B or FMCG industry
- Strong communication skills in English on both verbal and written
- Possess own car and willing to travel and outstation
- Skilled in negotiation, prospecting, presentation and relationship building with clients
- Expertise in using MS Office, especially Excel