Allowances: Discuss during interview
Annual leave: Included
Benefits: EPF, SOCSO, EIS & etc
Holidays: Fri, Sat, PH
Probation: 6 month
Job Type: Permanent
Working Days: Sun - Thurs
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm
Age: 30 - 55
Local Residence Only: Yes
Driving License: Not Required
Own Transport: Not Required
Minimum 5 to 7 years in procurement, supply chain, inventory control.
Experience vendor contract management.
Strong negotiation & stakeholder management skill.
Excellent time management & project coordination skills.
Minimum bachelors degree Recognized by JPA/MQA in Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
Experience setting up processes.
1. Manage the entire process in the planning of commodities procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, customs clearance, ensuring effectively functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
2. Ensure compliance with procurement targets in the Incentives programme and maximizes the impacts of tax- free importation granted to MGIM.
3. Ensure transparent and competitive procurements are conducted and properly documented as required, and in compliance with DFID; plans, organizes and leads the bid solicitation process including drafting and issuing RFQ, RFP, RFI, Tenders, developing bid evaluation criteria and guiding clients on processes involved; call for and oversee selection committees to review applications and select vendors; ensures the integrity of the competitive process, facilitates bidder debriefings where necessary, and exercises appropriate judgment and tact while ensuring to protect confidential information.
4. Ensure effective lines of communication to ensure timely delivery of commodities using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
5. Develop and manage the rosters of suppliers, elaborate supplier selection, and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms.
1. Manage vendor contracts and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure completeness of deliverables outlined in the contract this includes ensuring that all vendor complaints and concerns are addressed promptly to ensure that the project always continues to receive uninterrupted services.
2. Establish and implement a monitoring system that ensures that the prices paid for commodities are in line with local market prices.
3. Maintain procurement files including all relevant documentation and vendor tracking system; maintain all the relevant information concerning the organizations suppliers.
4. Provide the annual budget and expenditure for maintenance activities in line with the company's business plans and analyze and recommend cost improvement for future business plan and strategy.
5. Ensure transport needs are met on time and efficiently managed with sound transport need scheduling so that operational and programmatic activities run smoothly. Ensure efficient utilization of available vehicles and any other transport resources and monitor associated running costs are maintained at reasonable range at all times.
6. Leverage Procurement network (regional and global) to ensure best practices are adopted and corporate policies are adhered to.
1. Prepare and review monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required.
Seekers Technology Sdn. Bhd. (201701005482) © 2021. All rights reserved.