The Senior Retail Sales Executive provides assistance to a sales General Manager to help meet sales target, as well as ensure efficient sales activities.
- Providing assistance to a sales General Manager to help meet sales target, as well as ensure efficient sales activities.
- Maintain contact with clients in order to create a good working relationship that fosters increased sales and customer base.
- Well communicate with sales management to plan and develop effective sales strategies and to also set and achieves goals and targets.
- Lead and supervise the activities of sales representatives and team in order to meet sales target.
- Satisfy customers needs and request, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Address issues bordering on pricing, delivery of goods/services, and resolution of customer complaints.
- Good communicate and deliver correct message. Also companys direction to customer to make sure customers planning are same with companys decision.
- Negotiation skills also needed to protect companys benefit while fulfill customers needs and demand.
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process.
- Be sensitive in changes on market trends and adjust accordingly after discuss and get approval of sales management.
- Display and explain company products/services to potential clients to influence purchase.
- Perform administrative tasks of transaction recording, filing and inventory.
- Ensure the welfare of merchandisers, promoters, and that their concern are noted and addressed.
- Good communication and cooperation with others department colleagues to make sure daily jobs are on track and smoothly.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of companys goals, vision, and values to ensure appropriate prioritizing.
- Coordinate with supplier to make a good arrangement for events.
- Participating in any companys events.
- Assist to develop new market.
Skills & Experiences
- Min Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business or relevant field
- 3 years experience in the food sales business
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Malay
- Possess a valid driving license