The Food Service Sales Executive is responsible to develop new customers from HORECA (hotel, restaurant, cafe) industry, ultimately convert them into customers, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Providing assistance to a sales Manager to help meet sales target, as well as ensure efficient sales activities.
- Builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and follow up business deals.
- To develop new customers (Hotel/Restaurant/Cafe/Bakery), ultimately convert them into customers, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Supervise the activities of sales representatives and team in order to meet sales target and support that will continually improve sales revenue.
- Satisfy customers needs and request, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Address issues bordering on pricing, delivery of goods/services, and resolution of customer complaints.
- To grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions/ideas providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvement to customers.
- Negotiation skills also needed to protect companys benefit while fulfill customers needs and demand.
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process.
- Be sensitive in changes on market trends and adjust accordingly after discuss and get approval of sales management.
- To assist and support for new product developments in order to meet customer needs.
- Perform administrative tasks of transaction recording, filing and inventory.
- Ensure the welfare of merchandisers, promoters, and that their concern are noted and addressed.
- To collaborate with inter-department team to ensure effective and efficiency business process.
- To conduct, attend internal and external meeting & to prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of companys goals, vision, and values to ensure appropriate prioritizing.
- Coordinate with supplier to make a good arrangement for events.
- Participating in any companys events.
- Assist to develop new market
Skills & Experiences
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Food Science, Nutrition, Culinery, Bakery or relevant field
- Fluent in English and Malay
- Has passion in food service or HoReCa industry
- Able to go out by own driving
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply