The Java software engineer is responsible to design and develop web applications by using Java programming.
- Design, code, test, debug web applications.
- Design and develop business function system.
- Design and execute documented unit and system tests.
- Analyze and solve problems in the software development process.
- Cooperate with the project manager to complete the relevant task objectives.
Skills & Experiences
- College degree or above in computer, information technology or related majors
- Master the Java language, familiar with SpringMvc, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Mybatis and other frameworks, and familiar with microservice architecture
- Solid programming skills, master network protocols, multi-threading, data structure algorithms, distributed development, have good object-oriented analysis, design, development capabilities and ideas, and have a certain understanding of common design patterns and application scenarios
- Master SQL development, SQL tuning, familiar with Postgresql/Mysql/Oracle
- Proficiency in various development tools, construction tools and management tools, such as Git, Idea, Maven, Jenkins, etc
- Familiar with distributed frameworks, caching technology, and capable of designing high-concurrency architectures
- Product-oriented modular thinking, strong sense of responsibility, resistance to pressure, eager to learn, like to delve into new technologies, and able to communicate and collaborate across teams
- Fluent in Mandarin as this role required to liaise with Mandarin speaker clients