Being a Digital Content Executive, your purpose is to be the driver for creative and impactful content, supporting members of the team while ensuring that the brilliant basics are always front of mind.
- Managing campaign and daily content execution across assigned social media channels, ensuring our social content impact is front and centre of mind.
- Scheduling, creating and posting content across your assigned channel(s).
- Content guardian, working closely with our insights team to ensure that we are continually evolving our approach and adopting a testing culture.
- Project managing brand campaigns, events and product releases (From a Social Media POV), by working closely with the wider team and stakeholders to determine how best to maximise impact
- Assigned dedicated Second Pair of Eyes, tasked to sustain content impact, while making sure that the brilliant basics are not overlooked.
- Ensure that all execution deadlines are adhered to.
- Own and manage your assigned channel(s) content calendar, ensuring that the wider team has full visibility of upcoming content.
- Working on social briefs, ensuring that creative due diligence is upheld and that briefs are aligned with wider channel plans.
- Represent the social team in department meetings, ensuring that takeaway messages are turn into actions.
- Supporting the social team with daily content enquiries and content development.
Skills & Experiences
- Extensive passion (Experience is bonus) in a social media content role
- Degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design or Marketing
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc
- Proven track record in delivery of KPI driven results
- Highly organised and impeccable attention to detail. Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a proven track record delivering KPI driven results
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude
- You are a naturally curious thinking, self-driven character with a passion for understanding customers and meeting their needs
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think laterally and understand the cost and value drivers within a competitive business environment
- Agile to change and pragmatic. Collaborative team player, comfortable working in a high pressure, fast paced environment were identifying needs, providing solutions, and adding value is a prerequisite
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex topics both verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences
- Experience with editing softwares (Photoshop, Premier Pro, CapCut) and also social media platforms editors