The role is expected to communicate with Client, understand their requirements and concerns, transfer the work from Client into Transcosmos and form a new operation team.
This role will own the client’s BPO portfolio including manage transition project of Level 1 services (Customer Service, Service Desk or Helpdesk) from client transfer to Transcosmos environment, take over and manage it - including setting up new team, operation structure, processes, documentations, SLAs management and escalations.
In addition, this role is expected to drive continuous service improvement and quality management.
- Reporting to Service Delivery Manager and HOD
- No Shift required
- Manage Management of customers and client
- Manage BPO Transitions Projects
- Design and manage due diligence of clients environment
- Design and manage project management
- Design and manage knowledge transfer
- Design and setup new 24x7 team
- Design and setup new operation structure
- Setup end-to-end ticket life-cycle management process including incident and request management
- Operation Support documentations and process review and creations
- Ensure customer KPI and SLA requirements are meet
- Maintaining quality of service as measured by metrics such as performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Proactively identify and drive Continuous Quality, Productivity, Corrective Actions and Service Improvements
- Review and update clients documentations including scripted solutions, work instructions templates
- Document additional Knowledge including technical processes Document, maintenance and update of user/internal manuals and FAQs
- Manage escalation from first line service desk, work closely with client or partner vendors to investigate and identify the issues and resolve the problems
- Collaborate with the clients product development and QA teams to test new features, functions and specification changes
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of team members and counterparts by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Perform analysis of ticket data and situations
- Generate required reports for management and customers as requested including Weekly & Monthly report compilation and presentation
- People Management, manage team quality and performance
- Provide trainings and coaching to team members to ensure skillsets and experience meet expectation
- Give directions and guidelines to team members
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 8 to 12 experience in managing Level 1 services team (Customer Service, Service Desk or Helpdesk) in 24x7 environment.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience in Project Management.
- must be familiar with setting up a new operation team including operation structure, processes, SLA management and Quality management.
- experience with ticket life-cycle management such as incident and service request management. SLA is very critical in clients environment
- Strong people management & highly analytical person