Manage full group and sub of Sempurna Group as a whole, (Sg Buloh HQ & Warehouse, Nilai)
- Must set an example of discipline being the HR department.
- Implement effective HR policies to ensure all practices follow labor and employment regulations.
- Assist with end-to-end recruitment process including screening, interview arrangement, and ensure compliance has taken place.
- Monitor the attendance, leave management record and report.
- Prepare Payroll, KWSP, SOCSO payments monthly.
- Responsible for the whole process of Foreign Workers recruitment and monitor all Foreign Workers related issues including permit renewal, FOMEMA arrangement, application of Check Out Memo (COM) etc. without delay and in accordance with Malaysian Law.
- Foreign employees accommodation/hostel management.
- Foreign employees medical management.
- Manage employees database and ensure employee records are updated.
- Liaise with the local authorities and government departments (Immigration, Labour department, DOSH)
- Must be able to visit relevant government departments (ie Selangor/ Putra Jaya etc.) when required.
- Must be able to visit HQ in Sungai Buloh if required.
- Manage other relevant department employee requirements (ie. Production Department, Maintenance Department) and planning with department heads.
- Liaise between staff and management on any ongoing disciplinary issues and grievances. Provide advice, counselling, or disciplinary action in accordance with company policy and HR regulation.
- Liaise with Contract worker providing agencies on relevant matters (ie Hiring, billing, complaints etc)
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Top Management from time to time.
Skills & Experiences
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource or a Business Management Qualification.
- 3 -5 years working experience in HR field.
- Any experience in managing foreign labour is added benefit.
- The company is digitalising its operations including HR therefore fluency in operating computers is essential (for eg, Microsoft excel, word etc).
- Must have valid driving license.