Design, develop, and test software and applications for computers as well as participating in programming activities.
- Communicate with the clients together requirements, scopes, or objectives and coordinate with internal teams to translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
- Ensure clients are kept fully informed of developments/progress relating to issues raised to prevent further queries.
- Participate in project meetings with internal teams or with the clients while providing continuous support in preparing project related documentations as well assisting in supervising ongoing projects.
- Assist in supervising current projects assigned by the management and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to other staff members or departments as needed to maintain or improve overall performance and work efficiency
Skills & Experiences
- Require 3-5 years work experiences.
- Design, develop, and test software and applications for computers.
- Directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
- Troubleshoot computer software problems to isolate technical issues and determine their cause.
- Analyzing and modifying existing software as well as designing, constructing, and testing end-user applications that meet user needs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.