The role involve both functional and technical implementation.
Responsible for the implementation of a suite of software and SaaS solutions, customer assessment, project scoping, configuration, installation, training, testing, production switch over, project go-live, documentation and reporting. The role involves business analysis, and technical consultation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Functional & Technical Consultation:
- Deliver technical professional services and solutions remotely or on-site
- Assess customers requirements and business needs, analyze their documents work-flow, define business rules, design solutions and document project scope
- Deliver customer empowerment through training, successful handover of all required collateral and knowledge to ensure customers/partners use and grow our solutions post project closure.
- Perform Project and Customer Management to successfully deliver project outcomes and ensure customers receive maximum value from our products.
- Post Sales:
- Attend to technical problems pertaining to installations and configurations, features request and issues arising from system bugs
- Escalate complex technical problems to 2nd level support and Esker R&D team for resolution and optimal customer satisfaction
- Continue to uphold and build the maturity of Professional Services to meet the teams and the wider organizations goals
- Keep up-to-date the latest development and knowledge of Esker solutions
- Keep abreast of evolving customers requirements, advocate and identify Esker offerings to expand Esker software footprint
- Professional Service Consultant works with development consultant for any backend support.
Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 5 years experiencing in software implementations preferably in a software company or system integrator
- Good knowledge of ERP logics like SAP, JDE or Oracle (AP, FI, MM) or Accounting software (Sage, Coda, Sun Account) is a bonus
- Good knowledge of Java Script or any other scripting language
- Knowledge and practical experience of cloud solutions
- Exposure with relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), Microsoft Windows Server, integration with SAP or other major ERP is a bonus
- Basic understanding in the areas of accounting and finance is a plus.
- Flexible to travel (domestic and/or international) to meet business needs when situation permits.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills