The Logistics Sales Manager is responsible for identifying business opportunity and growing export and import volume with customers and oversea agents.
- Identify new business opportunities and through developing existing and new business accounts.
- Maintain an active new business prospect listing to approach and present to the company.
- Undertake new business sales calls to win new business.
- Develop financial supporting data and process data to potential and existing business wins.
- Responsible for maintaining existing customers database through regular sales visits.
- To achieve a monthly minimum sales target of RM 24,000GP.
- You are to display good mannerism when conducting any communications or activities with customers and suppliers. To uphold the good image and reputation of the company during the course of performing your duties.
- The above job functions and responsibilities may be amended, deleted or modified as and when deemed necessary.
Skills & Experiences
- Min 2 years sales experience in transportation and logistics industry
- Fluent in Mandarin, English and Malay
- Have own customer base
- Sales experience with success in the cold-calling environment
- Proven record of growing business and starting new accounts
- Management/supervisory experience with ability to train others