Business Development Manager to help hunt new clients, establish new client relationship, new key client account for the logistic industry.
- Summary: To support planning, marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of logistic company range of services to Malaysia major/key accounts, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Identify and promote Logistics services with targeted customers to ensure positive end result of successful specifications.
- Prospect for new accounts and seek opportunities to increase saturation of existing ones and increase market share.
- Be knowledgeable on all service portfolio (Airfreight, Ocean freight, local and cross boarder trucking, 3rd party logistics, project cargo and customs brokerage) for effective/correct specifications.
- Keep up to date with global forwarding and logistics market and competitors trends. - Monitor and track projects with the use of company value added services.
- Maintain relations with clients by providing support, information and quality service at all times.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Team to ensure pull-through of specified services/proposals.
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 5 years in logistic business development, freight forwarding sales.
- Experience hunting and establish new client relationship.
- Strong communication skill in English.
- Self-motivated, active & aggressive to acquire new clients
- Willing to be based in Petaling Jaya.