The IT Technical Helpdesk job is a 1 year contract job.
The main job scope of the IT Helpdesk is to interpret and translate inquiries from escalation team to resolve technical issues.
- The IT Technical Helpdesk job is a 1 year contract job.
- The main job scope of the IT Helpdesk is to interpret and translate inquiries from end users and escalation team to resolve technical issues.
- The IT Technical Helpdesk is to compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of end user requests
- Effectively resolve enquiries from end users and local ITs in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner
- Manage Incident and Service Requests and devise solutions to resolve issues
- Maintaining quality of service as measured by metrics such as performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Proactively identify and drive Continuous Quality, Productivity and Service Improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of team members and counterparts by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Manage escalation from end-users and Local ITs, work closely with Japan HQ and/or partner vendors to investigate and identify the issues and resolve the problems.
- Carry out administrative functions
- Review completed tasks to ascertain compliance with standards
- Learn and understand enterprise system operation and other technical knowledge proactively
- Document all knowledge and processes, maintenance and update of user/internal manuals and FAQs
- Manage escalation and unresolved issues, work closely with Japan HQ and/or partner vendors
- Record all problems and their solutions in the Production Log File and ensure problems follow-up
Skills & Experiences
- Possess JLPT N3 and above.
- Speaks Read and Write, Mandarin, English and Japanese fluently and confidently.
- Enterprise systems support experience:
- Merchandise management system, Accounting system, Warehouse management system, HR system, etc..
- Basic Microsoft 365 support experience:
- Outlook, MS Teams, MS Office etc.
- Basic experience in supporting IAM (Identity and Access Management) and Box (or other content management, collaboration, and file sharing tools)
- Basic experience in supporting Desktop and Laptops
- Basic Networking support experience