The Information Technology Manager is responsible for the overall direction, monitoring, work schedules, training, development, and evaluation of all information technology staff.
- Reports to IT Director in Japan, Manage 7 local Malaysian Programmers, 2 local Malaysian Technical Support
- IT Networking Task:
- Creating new network troubleshooting strategies to reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Developing logical strategies for upgrading the company's network software whenever a new update becomes available.
- Creating and implementing plans to keep the company's network running smoothly in the event of a problem.
- Keeping abreast of new network technology and reporting this information to the executive team each quarter
- Working closely with other department managers to assess the company's network's growth needs and maintenance.
- Database Management System task
- Planning, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of IT systems and personnel.
- Database management system software. i.e SAP , Payroll software, accounting banking
- Development software environment . Joget , e-documents, Enterprise resource planning software i.e microsoft 360
- Hardware troubleshooting task
- Maintaning some electronic device asset
- Day-to-day tasks may also include running diagnostics on computer networks, replying to disruptions , and performing upgrades and maintenance.
- Assisting company engagement events - set up hardware.
Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT Networking infrastructure & Database Management System
- Good hardware troubleshooting skill.
- Able to work independently, resourceful in troubleshooting and prompt technical support.
- Communicate well in English, good leadership & organizational skill.
- Good time management