Properly supply parts to Sub-Con, manage PCBA delivery, and work that production activities are not trouble.
- PCBA order and PCBA delivery management. (Including EP / FEP)
- Logistics and production department support and SAP related processing.
- (Including posting and inventory management.)
- Acquireing the detailed knowledge of SAP.
- Monthly loss report processing.
- Create supply parts list and adjust common parts for other Sub-Con.
- When problem happened, coordinate and correspond during sub-con and RMM.
- Follow-up to the related departments on inventory and analysis of differences.
- Acquireing the knowledge of inventory management and avoid shortages and excesses of stock.
- Communication with all related person.
- Miantain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
Skills & Experiences
- Require Conversational level of Japanese JLPT above N2 it's the best (in order to communicate with Japanese client smoothly)
- Degree in Electronic engineer would be added advantange
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Electronic engineer background