Business Development manager is in charged of hunting new clients.
- Establishment of plans and strategies to meet business objectives.
- Experience in overseas market and cross trade business are essential.
- Responsible for international Air and Ocean Freight sales and development and optimise corporate revenue.
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities and growing export and import volume with customers and oversea agents.
- Develop new business and act as a primary point of liaison with the client on all business-related matters pertaining to overall business process and implementation to attain the business sustainability.
- Actively provide input to Air and Ocean Procurement for product development as well as participating in pricing the solution/service.
- Responsible for monitoring results/progress of business development on a regular basis including KPIs and measuring performance for the company.
- Actively organise sales activities and work closely with relevant vendors to develop new initiatives to drive sales growth and support business expansion.
- Proactive to gather market intelligence, comprehend of competitors activities and ability to identify new business opportunities
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Logistic Business Development.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Strong communication skill in English and Mandarin.
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Strong leadership and business acumen