If you are a highly motivated and goal-oriented individual with sales experience in the steel/automotive manufacturing industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic team environment and grow your skills and knowledge in the field of Business Development!
- Oversee and manage a group of Business Dept. from daily operation, which are material delivery control, buy & sell acitivities, sales&marketing activities, safety activities and company management including analysis of Monthly/Annual profitability or any business related.
- Lead, develop and supervise/monitor Marketing & Logistic group of staffs on full spectrum of daily function.
- Implement any of Kaizen, organaize Work Flow and SOP/WI and instruct the team members.
- Resolving issues related to sales, and escalate important matters to Supervisor or MD.
- Communicate with clients/outside processor to improve and develop business relationships cordially, in addition to maintaining constant follow-up on their feedback.
- Develop a friendly, professional relationship with customers and suppliers for long term benefit.
- To collaborate and work closely with other departments related to any business acitivity.
- Material Delivery, stock control and manage account recievable including analysis of the situation.
- Change point control, analysis of the situation and to avoid the critical issues.
- Take an action, make a countermeasure for the issues arise.
- Make quotation, check and analyze the cost and profitability.
- Credit Control, follow up with customer on account recievable.
- Communicate with Coprorate Dept. to perform proper accounting activities.
- Communicate with Operation Dept. to achieve customer reqirement.
- Control documentation, export/import regulation, outside processor to meet the quality requirement.
- Communiate customers/suppliers to gather information, smooth the work to meet the quality requirement.
- Provide and improve customer satisfaction, safety, quality.
- Make budget and analyze with actual of profit.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Min 5 years' sales experience in steel/automotive manufacturing industry
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess own transport and willing to travel