AWS Solution Architect Associate certification
- Operates as an AWS cloud expert and solution architect in the areas cloud Integration.
- Responsible for technical and key customer opportunity insights during the pre-sales phase of key customers.
- Keeping abreast of and gaining insight of the competitive analysis, competitive issues and products.
- Responsible for overall AWS cloud solution architecture and design.
- Work with SI, Project Team and Technical Team to deliver the solution.
- Ensure the architecture is aligned with the business processes.
- Support and assist the project manager.
Skills & Experiences
- Have deep understanding for AWS
- Obtain AWS Solution Architect Associate certification
- Have 3-5 years of related working experience
- Business level of English
- Have working experience in either Japanese companies or International companies
- Privileged if you have worked in English speaking countries such as Singapore, USA, or Australia
- Privileged if you speak Japanese
- Privileged if you have AWS Solution Architect Professional certification