We are seeking an experienced Audit Manager who is fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese to join our team. The successful candidate will be expected to document audit results, develop recommendations, and present these ideas to senior management. If you believe that this role would be a good fit for you, we encourage you to submit an application.
- Responsible for reviewing royalty statements and reportings to ensure compliance with the royalty agreements.
- Reviewing and analyzing artist and producer contracts files, account information, statement data, and other pertinent information affecting the royalty calculations and reporting.
- Present findings and recommendations and facilitate the implementation of cost-effective solutions.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules
Skills & Experiences
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAA, CPA (A) or CIMA).
- For Audit Manager, must have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience and good leadership and people skills is expected.
- For Audit Supervisor, at least 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Be team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast paced deadline driven environment.