Annual leave: TBD
Job Type: Contract
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
1. Bachelors Degree/Diploma/Professional Certificate (IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering)
2.Minimum 3 years relevant experience in J2EE software development.
3.Candidate should possess a good understanding of and practical experience with Java Web based application development.
4.Strong Java skills and object-oriented design experience, design patterns, JSP and servlets.
5.Experience in Unix/Linux environment
6.Experience in database and SQL an added advantage
7.Knowledge on Billing/charging interface/API is an added advantage.
8.Ability to work with customers and identify adoption barriers and put forth plans to address these issues.
9. Excellent analytical, problem solving, team\work and communication skills.
10.Willing to go extra mile to get job done at high standard.
11. Required language(s): English & Mandarin
1. Programming with Java, Java Scripts, HTML coding (Web application) with constant debugging and code testing.
2. Involve in troubleshooting, optimizing, and fine-tuning of the applications following the processes and tools of the company
3. Provide technical deliveries support to Technical Support Analyst and UI Designer
4. Create and update relevant documents on modules functions, methods and flows in a timely manner.
6. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review
7. Lead and provide hands-on advice to members of the assigned project team
8. Create a positive team environment and coordinate work effort of each team member in a cohesive fashion.
Seekers Technology Sdn. Bhd. (201701005482) © 2021. All rights reserved.