Annual leave: Included
Benefits: Medical/ EPF/ SOCSO/ Company Trip
Job Type: Permanent
Working Days: Monday - Saturday
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (9 am - 6 pm) , Saturday (9 am - 1 pm)
- Possess at least 1-2 years working experience in coordinating special events
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision, and be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication skill both spoken and written in English, other language such as Malay & Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess own transport and willing to work in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, and willing to travel.
- Have pleasant personality and confident appearance
- Responsible in all aspect of an event from conceptualize to event production, includes planning, pitching and executing
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources related to the event.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Constantly propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
Seekers Technology Sdn. Bhd. (201701005482) © 2021. All rights reserved.