We imagine you are a busy business person, so let us please quickly go through the benefits to use DB Scout. With this function, you can:
- Know the proper salary range based on the actual data for Free.
- Know the market volume of the talent you are looking for (again, for Free).
- Directly hunt candidates so that you can save:
a) Time - hiring project can be completed within the given period by your boss (or yourself).
b) Money - not keep throwing the budget on job postings randomly, but you can improve your own headhunting skill.
Alright, let's begin.
1. Input Roughly
To enjoy the function more, we recommend you to input the very rough information. Here we input:
- A keyword: Accounting
- Current Salary: up to RM6,000
- Expected Salary: up to RM6,500
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
Just like this image below:
2. Push "Search"
Hi 15.... sure, Seekers has to improve.
anyway! Lets' scroll down...
okay, now you got it?
This is a new style of quick & confidential RESUME!
3. Digest the Information
Here is the tips to read the Instant-CV well:
- Quickly scan the current and expected salary
- Read the Resume Insider to judge whether she/he is matched with your needs
- Check tags for more discoveries or knowing interesting facts
So that I can understand that she is an Accounting specialist who is 29 years old, getting 3.6k but may want around 4k? Then, she's familiar with some accounting systems, and yeah, having the degree. Can perform Marketing as well?
Just like this.
Next Chapter: Advanced Skill - Tag Combination
Thank you for reading during your important working hour! We truly believe in that DB Scout helps you to engage better candidates faster than other platforms.
If you would like to know more about this function, please click the link below to read the next chapter.